Gotham Firearms Policies and Procedures
Any and all Firearms brought to Gotham Firearms Training LLC shall be brought so in an UNLOADED Manner.
1.Any Firearm that is Bought to Gotham Firearms Training LLC will result in a $100.00 Handling Fee:
- may result in cancelled transaction on behalf of Gotham Firearms Training LLC
Gotham Firearms Training LLC offers a convenient and easy layaway plan with the following stipulations:
- 50% deposit of total merchandise cost + tax is required to put items in layaway
- 60 days to pay off remaining balance
- Items not paid off within 60 days will be restocked, and all payments, including initial deposit, will be forfeited
- In the event an item price changes, items already in layaway will remain at the original price
- If a layaway is canceled by the customer for any reason within 60 days, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed. The remaining balance of funds received will be returned to the customer via store credit or company check.
- If a layaway is canceled by Gotham Firearms Training LLC, the customer will receive a full refund.
No Regrets Policy:
Gotham Firearms Training LLC is proud to announce our new NO REGRETS firearm purchase policy!
We know that choosing a new firearm can be a big decision, and we are committed to making sure you have a firearm that meets your needs and that you are comfortable with your purchase. No longer do you have to worry about buying a firearm and being “stuck” with it if you don’t like it,or having to sell or trade it at a loss.
When you buy any new firearm from Gotham Firearms Training LLC, if you are unsatisfied with it for ANY reason, return it within 30 days and we will give you credit for the full purchase price toward a new firearm of equal or greater value!
The following conditions apply:
1) The firearm being returned must be in like-new condition (we understand you will have fired it) with all original packaging and accessories (magazines, loader, lock, etc).
2) The firearm and its accessories cannot have been damaged, modified or abused. A 20% restock fee may apply in the event of damage or missing items.
3) Credit will be applied toward the purchase of another new firearm of the same type (i.e. handgun to handgun, rifle to rifle) of equal or greater value.
4) No Regrets policy does not apply to used firearms, FFL transfers, NFA items, or special orders of firearms we would not normally carry.
5) Other items purchased on the same receipt are subject to our normal return policies.
6) We reserve the right to deny credit to anyone we believe is abusing the No Regrets policy.
Gotham Firearms Training LLC is a locally owned and operated shop offering a great selection, competitive pricing, friendly. Our new No Regrets satisfaction guarantee is just one MORE reason why you should buy your next firearm from us!
Gotham Firearms Training LLC Return and Exchange
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will return and or exchange your investment. Gotham Firearms Training LLC has a 30 day return policy on every item except firearms, ammunition, special orders and reloading supplies (powder, bullets, primers).
All firearm sales are final. If the firearm fails to perform within 30 calendar days of purchase, please bring the firearm into the store and we will be happy to evaluate the firearm. Gotham Firearms Training LLC will assist the customer in working with the manufacture to return or repair the firearm.
Return Policy Procedures
- Items must have been purchased at Gotham Firearms Training LLC within 30 days and a valid receipt must be presented.
- Items must be returned in original packaging and must contain all original equipment and parts.
- Items with damage or wear will not be eligible for return except at the discretion of Gotham Firearms Training LLC. A restocking fee of up to 20% may be assessed in these instances.
- Manufacturer defects are subject to manufacturer’s warranty return policies.
- Eye/ear protection items are non-returnable if packaging has been opened or product has been used.
Exchange Policy Procedures
- Items being exchanged must match exact product being exchanged – matching product and SKU. If the desired items are out of stock, a merchandise credit in the form of an Indy Arms Company gift card will be issued.
Without a Receipt
- Items returned without a receipt will be processed at the lowest sale price plus applicable sales tax. Such items may be exchanged for the same product or returned for merchandise credit in the form of an Gotham Firearms Training LLC gift card.
Customers having firearms transferred to a dealer will have five calendar days to verify that the product meets their expectation prior to transferring the product from the dealer. Customer not satisfied with the product will need to make return shipping and transfer arrangements with the shipping dealer and call Gotham Firearms Training LLC for a RMA at the customer’s expense.
Firearms Transfer Policy
Gotham Firearms Training LLC relies on the FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) to conduct the required background for all firearms dispositions. When a background is conducted there are three primary results – PROCEED, DELAYED, and DENIED.
If a customer receives a status other than PROCEED there are two options to continue.
DELAYED – Customer may continue the firearms sale, without taking possession, by placing the firearm in layaway. Firearms not placed in layaway will be returned to inventory and will not be held for customer. The firearm sales and or transfer may proceed if no background status changes for 7 days.
DENIED – In the event that the background check status is DENIED, this will end the sales and transfer of any firearms to customer.
TRAINING CANCELATION POLICY
Gotham Firearms Training LLC has the following policies regarding attendance/participation in any of our training or instruction events.
SAFETY: Safety is paramount in all of our courses, and even more so during live fire sessions. Therefore, any safety violations, especially negligent discharge, sweeping students or instructors with muzzle (loaded or unloaded), etc. will result in immediate dismissal from the course with no refunds.
COURSE FEE: The total fee is required to reserve and guarantee your spot in any of our classes. This deposit is non-refundable, but can be applied to future class dates in the event of a cancellation. Please visit the training section of the website for information regarding course fees.
CANCELLATIONS: If not otherwise specified, please provide at least 72 hour notice if you are going to be unable to attend on the scheduled date of your course. Email is the preferred method of contact to document your cancellation request. We commit a variety of financial and other resources to secure your seat in training, and cancellations within 72 hours of class will result in forfeiture of your course fee. Some courses will require other specific cancellation period, which will be listed in the course description. If a student “no-shows” to a class (does not appear, and has not provided advance notice of cancellation or rescheduling), their course deposit is forfeit.
RESCHEDULE: If an unforeseen cancellation arises the student has two choices. First, observe the cancellation policy. Second, a student’s course ticket can be moved to the identical available scheduled class ONE TIME without any additional fees.
LEGAL: If you have been convicted of a felony, are the subject of an active protective order in any state, or are otherwise barred from possessing firearms under Title 18 USC, 720, IC 35-47-4-5, 6 you will not be able to take our courses. By signing up for our any courses you certify that you do not fall into any of these categories.
LICENSE REQUIREMENTS: For some courses proof of prior license or certification will be required. You will be requested to provide proof of said license or certification at the time of registration via an emailed (preferred) or mailed copy. Other proof of firearms training may be accepted, at the training and or retail management sole discretion, with prior arrangement. All local laws and ordinances regarding firearms must be adhered to. Be knowledgeable about the laws! It’s your, responsibility, not ours.
PAYMENT: Any and all classes can be paid for online and in person at our retail location.
DISCOUNTS: In the event a special price and or discount coupon is available the discount code can be redeemed online and/or in person. Any and all discounts must be applied prior to participation in select course.
REGISTRATION: Please thoroughly complete our course registration. Supply both your full legal name, as well as any abbreviation or nickname you prefer to be addressed with. By doing so, you will be able to provide us with all of the information we need to produce your certificate at the end of the course.
REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATES: We will provide replacement certificates, at our discretion, for a period of up to 6 months after course graduation date. The fee for a replacement certificate is $10 for most courses, and $20 for all NRA courses. Replacement of NRA certificates may take up to 1 month, if we need to order a new packet.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Before any training, instruction, or live-fire events will be conducted, all students must complete a liability waiver which will be provided at the start of the course.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: Due to liability concerns and legal requirements, persons under the age of 10 cannot attend our courses; however, minors 10 and older may take courses with a responsible adult fitting all of the requirements previously mentioned. Certain courses may have specific age restrictions, which will be noted in the course description.
DISABILITIES AND SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Please advise us of any and all disabilities or special considerations so we can provide you with the best service possible!
LOW SIGNUP: Gotham Firearms Training LLC reserves the right to cancel (with refund) or reschedule a listed class for any reason. Additionally, if a class has only a single student registered 72 hours prior to the start of the class it may be cancelled (with refund).
In accordance with the company safety policy, and for the safety and protection of all our guests and staff, Gotham Firearms Training staff may check all firearms and ammunition for compliance while on the property. We thank you for your cooperation as we implement our ammunition policy. Our policy has been created as a result of the valuable feedback we have received from our customers and other range operations. Our policy will allow shooters to maintain a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
Personally re-manufactured or hand loaded ammunition (from uninsured and/or unlicensed reloaders) is strictly prohibited.
- All ammunition MUST be purchased from Gotham Firearms Training.
- Only ammunition purchased from Gotham Firearms Training may be used in our rental firearms.
- Please be advised that all armor penetrating, tracer, steel core, explosive, and incendiary rounds are strictly prohibited.
- Black Powder firearms and Muzzle Loaders are not permitted
APPROVED HANDGUN CALIBERS
- Up to 44 Mag
APPROVED RIFLE CALIBERS
- .223 Rem/5.56×45
- 300 AAC Blackout
- 30 Carbine
Additional calibers may be allowed during special events, at our discretion.
High Caliber Rifles & Shotguns
- Shoot your high caliber rifles (.308, .30-06, 7.62×54, etc) Monday evenings from 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Shotguns are only allowed on High Power Rifle nights (Monday 5:00pm – 8:00pm). Shotgun shooters must have completed Gotham Firearms Training Basic Defensive Shotgun, or other similar class. Shotguns must have 3 points of contact (must have a stock) and only slug, FliteControl®, or buckshot is allowed (shells must be purchased from Gotham Firearms Training).